- Breakfast-Dry food
- Lunch-Light Snack or Treat and Meals for 3times/day feeders
- Dinner-Wet food, Freshly made everyday
- Dry food provided by client
- Dinner-Wet food, Freshly made every day
Puppies under 8 months are charged 1800/night
whether on Full or Half board plans.
Pick up & Drop Services
Pick up and drop service (PUDO) within Nairobi at
kshs 2,000 per dog
(Whether the trip is done one way or two way the trip is
charged the same)
- Most standard breeds/mutts (small size) have a standard rate of
- Medium sized dogs have a standard rate of 4000-4500ksh for either a Custom cut, Tidy up trim, Shave off, Puppy cut, Summer Puppy cut or De-shed.
- Pawdicures costs Kshs 1,000 (Nails & Filling).
- Extensive dematting and Detangling is charged at Kshs 1,000
- All other extras; anal gland expression, Ears, Tear stains removing and Teeth costs Kshs 500 for each while
- All grooms done every 8-12 weeks are done at 10% discount.
- The grooming team is flexible to do House calls and also use the pet village spa.
- We provide transportation to and from the spa if required at Kshs 1,000
pet village cattery
We normally feed your cat twice a day (kittens or elderly cats can be fed 3 or 4 times per day if required) and request that you provide your cat’s own food in order to avoid upsetting their digestion, we refer this option as half board option (1100/Night).
If you do prefer we do provide the food, we’ve canned wet foods (Cat foods, chicken, tuna and sardines), also provide dry food (Reflex & Whiskas), this is the Full board option (1300.00/Night).
Please discuss details of any necessary special requirements with members of staff or particular feeding instructions.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
For access to our daycare services, please provide:
- A copy of vaccination certificates or health certificate during previous boarding.
- Flea and tick protection records.
- Deworming records
- A signed copy of the daycare application form
The following must be provided prior to boarding:
- A copy of your pet’s vaccinations certificate or health certificate
- Flea and tick protection records
- Deworming records
- A signed copy of the boarding contract
Pet Village only accepts socialized dogs and offers a special socialization doggy programme for dogs that haven’t been well socialized. This ensures a safe and fun play environment for all our furry visitors.
Visit our facilities
Our Visiting Hours are strictly every Weekday 10AM-2PM, We have very strict day programs (Please make an appointment for the exact hour of visit)
frequently asked questions
The many questions our clients may have.